Manufacturing of a DustMASTER 20 TPH Series II Mixing System for the Mineral Processing Industry
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
With a nearly 30 year history of manufacturing state-of-the-art dust control mixing machines, DustMASTER® Enviro Systems was a natural fit when a client in the mineral processing industry needed a system to process silica dust with water and achieve a dust-free product for landfill disposal. Using our customer's specifications as our guide, we tested our DustMASTER 20 TPH Series II machine to perform this dust control. This dust mixing machine has many advanced components such as a metered water system and control, Turbin style pan mixer with a hydraulically operated discharge door, and a programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout. Our manual test involved monitoring and recording the results of adding moisture percentage by weight to the silica dust. After just one week for testing and documenting results, we determined that this DustMASTER product was successful. The final product was dust free with 12% water and a 60 second cycle. The silica dust was acceptable for transport and landfill disposal after treatment.
To learn more about how we were able to employ our DustMASTER product for this mineral dust control project for this client in the northwestern United States, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Request a Quote
Highlights of the Silica Dust Mixing System Project:
- Mineral Mixing System Project Scope
- Test was conducted to determine if a DustMASTER system could successfully process silica dust with water to achieve a dust-free product for landfill disposal.
- Material Tested
- Silica Dust
- Product Description
- This product will condition mineral dust with water from a mineral processing plant.
- Silica Dust Mixing System Capabilities Applied/Processes
Conducted manual testing of material in our test facility.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Mixer test skid is: 7'-4" x 10'-0" x 8'-0" tall
- Turbin style pan mixer with a hydraulically operated discharge door
Metered water system and control
Programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Moisture percentage addition by weight. Results of tests monitored and recorded.
- Industry for Use
- Mineral Processing Industry
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- One (1) week for testing and documented results.
- Delivery Location
- Northwest U.S.
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications
- Product Name
- DustMASTER 20 TPH Series II
- Project Outcome
- Final product was dust free with 12% water and a 60 second cycle, the silica dust was acceptable for transport and landfill disposal.
Back To Top