Manufacturing of a DustMASTER 40 TPH Series II Mixing System for the Waste to Energy and Landfill Disposal Industry
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
DustMASTER® Enviro Systems has been providing mixing solutions for dust-free products since 1984 from our home base in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. A good example of this is when a customer in the Waste to Energy (WTE) and landfill disposal industry needed to process WTE fly ash with water to achieve a safe product for landfill disposal. DustMASTER was contracted to conduct tests using our DustMASTER 40 TPH Series II machine, which was entirely fabricated in our facility. This machine contains many quality components, such as a Turbin style pan mixer with a hydraulically operated discharge door, metered water system and control, and a programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout. We conducted manual tests of mixing the material, monitoring and recording the added moisture percentage. When our processes were complete, the final product was dust free, with 18% water and a 60 second cycle. The WTE fly ash was then acceptable for transport and landfill disposal.
This project’s testing and documentation was completed within one week for our customer in the Northeastern U.S. To learn more about this project, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Request a Quote
Highlights from the DustMASTER Mixing System Project:
- Project Objectives
- Test was conducted to determine if a DustMASTER system could successfully process WTE fly ash with water to achieve a dust-free product for landfill disposal.
- Material Treated
- fly ash
- Product Description
- This product will condition fly ash with water from a Waste to Energy plant.
- WTE Fly Ash Mixing Capabilities Applied/Processes
Conducted manual testing of material in our test facility.
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Fabricated all of required equipment in our facility.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Mixer test skid is: 7'-4" x 10'-0" x 8'-0" tall
- Turbin style pan mixer with a hydraulically operated discharge door
Metered water system and control
Programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Moisture percentage addition by weight. Results of tests monitored and recorded.
- Industry for Use
- Waste to Energy & Landfill Disposal Industry
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- One (1) week for testing and documented results.
- Delivery Location
- Northeast U.S.
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications
- Product Name
- DustMASTER 40 TPH Series II
- Project Results
- Final product was dust free with 18% water and a 60 second cycle, the fly ash was acceptable for transport and landfill disposal.
Back To Top