Manufacturing of a DustMASTER 60 TPH Series II Mixing System for the Coal Fired Electrical Generation Industry
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
60 TPH DustMASTER Series II system for processing fly ash.
The DustMASTER programmable controller with 100% manual override, operates the DustMASTER system
60 TPH DustMASTER Series II system installed directly under the fly ash storage silo.
Processed fly ash is discharged from the DustMASTER unit into a haul vehicle for landfill disposal. Notice the product is completely dust-free
At DustMASTER® Enviro Systems, we have been manufacturing products to handle all forms of dust for many years from our home in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. Our company was contracted when a client in the coal-fired electrical generation industry needed to process FBC fly ash with water to achieve a dust-free product for landfill disposal. This is particularly challenging due to the high content of lime in FBC coal fly ash. We supplied this customer with our DustMASTER 60 TPH Series II mixing system, which is made up of components like a Turbin style pan mixer, a hydraulically operated discharge door, a metered water system and control, and a programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout. Before processing this material with our advanced mixing machine, our technicians conducted manual tests of the fly ash in our test facility, with test results being monitored and recorded while moisture percentage was added by weight. Our batch mixing system can control the reaction of mixing in water with FBC materials such as lime. The final product was dust free, transported well, had favorable compaction, and it retained its consistency long enough to handle landfill disposal.
This project had a fast turnaround time of just one week for testing and documenting results for our client in the southeastern US. To learn more about this coal fly ash handling project, please see the chart below or contact us directly.
Request a Quote
Highlights of the Coal Fly Ash Disposal Project:
- Project Scope
- Process fly ash with water to achieve a dust-free product for landfill disposal
- Material Tested
- Fly ash from FBC process
- Product Description
- This product uses a batch mixing system to condition the FBC fly ash with water.
- Coal Fly Ash Mixing System Capabilities Applied/Processes
Conducted manual testing of material in our test facility.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Mixer test skid is: 7'-4" x 10'-0" x 8'-0" tall
- Turbin style pan mixer with a hydraulically operated discharge door
Metered water system and control
Programmable controller with 100% manual override and load cell readout
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Moisture percentage addition by weight. Results of tests monitored and recorded.
- Industry for Use
- Coal Fired Electrical Generation Industry
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- One (1) week for testing and documented results.
- Delivery Location
- Southeastern U.S.
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications
- Product Name
- DustMASTER 60 TPH Series II
- Project Outcome
- Final product was dust free, transported well, had favorable compaction, and retained its consistency long enough to allow for handling of the conditioned fly ash.
Back To Top