If your goal is disposal or recycling DustMASTER® will simplify processing,
handling, storage and transportation.
The DustMASTER® has changed the rules and set new standards for the processing of
hazardous and non-hazardous material. Eighty to Ninety percent stabilization of dust
is no longer good enough.
Not when the DustMASTER® is able to achieve 100% stabilization with a batch method
that succeeds in the complete wetting of every particle. The results are consistent
- batch after batch - GUARANTEED!
- Baghouse Dust Residue - Steel Mills/Foundries
- Bottom Ash - Utilities
- Calcium Oxide - Utilities
- Cement Residue - General Industry
- Cupola Dust - Foundries
- Heavy Metals - Medical
- Economizer Ash - Utilities
- Fly Ash (all types, including ash from Powder River Basin low sulfur coal)
- Fly Ash from Fluidized Bed Combustion - General Industry
- Foundry Sand - Foundries
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Wastes - Medical/Incinerators
- Iron Oxides and Heavy Metals - Steel Mills
- Lignite - Utilities
- Medical Waste - Medical
- Municipal Incinerator Waste (from Municipal Refuse Facilities, Mass Burn and Waste-To-Energy
Plants) - General Industry
- Nuclear Waste - Nuclear Power Plants
- Pyrites - Utilities
- Shot Blast - Foundries
If the material you need to process isn't listed here, please contact
us directly for information on how we can help you.
Back> | Top | Home