The only American designed and manufactured Planetary Mixer has a unique "counter
action which provides a fast, intensive homogeneous mix with no dead spots. Four planetary mixer models with
capacities from 1/2 cubic yard to 4 cubic yards are available with or without skip hoist,
and optional automatic washout system. Convenient service access is provided, and every wear
component is designed for longevity and easy replacement.
Planetary Mixer Standard Equipment
- Steel all welded construction.
- Replaceable bolted wall and floor liners of abrasion resistant AR225
(225 Brinell hardness) steel.
- Hinged access doors with neoprene rubber gaskets.
- Six hinged access doors.
- Cover is bolted to outside of mixer drum and is rotatable 360 degrees.
- Motor emergency stop station and “cover down” limit switches
- Ten-second start-up with audible alarm.
- Dual voltage, 230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz, 1800 RPM, totally
enclosed, fan cooled, cast iron frame.
- Modular Planetary type with heavy duty swing bearing and hardened
- All components static lubricated.
- One banded belt with multiple grooves, fiber-reinforced molded
- 2” diameter formed steel arms with abrasion resistant, replaceable
urethane wear guards.
- Steel door swivels horizontally to provide discharge opening at
circumference of mixer.
- High grade machinery enamel paint.
For additional specifications
on our planetary mixers please refer to our literature below.
Back> | Top | Home