Last updated August 31, 2021
This policy covers information we collect on this site when you send an email or fill out a contact form. We may save your email address as well as any other information you provide, which may be used to contact you in the future by mail, email, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. We will not sell your email or other information to any third party.
This notice addresses only the website policy of DustMASTER Enviro Systems, and does not apply to sites that users access via links from our site. We are not responsible for the information collecting policies of other sites, for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site, or for the information or content contained therein. Often, links to other websites are provided solely on the basis that they may contain useful information for our visitors. We advise you to review the privacy policies of other websites.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are accessing our site with a mobile device, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information.We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access.We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data.We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Contact you for the purposes you have requested, such as responding to your email.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you, and permit our subsidiaries or affiliates to do the same.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding products and the Site to you.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Troubleshoot problems using our site.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Communicate with a buyer or other successor in the event of a change in ownership, merger, restructuring, reorganization or other sale or transfer of some or all of the company’s assets, in which website information is among the assets included in the transaction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products or services.
and Web Beacons
Cookies are small files of data placed on your computer or device while you are visiting a site. You can reject cookies by refusing to accept them on the site or changing the appropriate settting on your browser, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Also known as a local shared object, a flash cookie is a text file sent by a web server when a browser requests content created in Adobe Flash. It is commonly used with videos.
Web beacons, also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or pixel tags, are small electronic files that enable us to count the number of visitors to our site and which pages they have viewed so we can compile statistics about how our site is used.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
PERIODIC POLICY CHANGES
This policy statement is made in the name of DustMASTER Enviro Systems and is effective as of August 31, 2021. This statement does not create an agreement between DustMASTER Enviro Systems and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.
DustMASTER Enviro Systems
190 Simmons Avenue
P.O. Box 10
Pewaukee, Wisconsin 53072-0010
Toll free: 800-756-4937