Compact, space-saving skip hoists provide fast, dependable lifting for all material handling operations. Charge mixers, lift barrels, containers, scrap metal, grain—the applications are endless. Low-profile, roll-over or bottom-dump designs fits into tight work areas. Heavy-duty construction assures long life and stability on the oversized frame and track. We can modify and design the skip hoist to accept all types and sizes of containers or loose materials. Capacities are available from 3 to 100 cu. ft. Higher capacities are also available with custom design.
- Heavy duty all welded construction
- Vertica lift or 65° incline are standard
- Direct drive gearbox connected to head shaft
- TEFC 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz motor
- Approximately 26 feet per minute travel speed
- Five (5) limit switches:
- Lower level limit switch – field wired
- Upper level limit switch – wired into junction box
- Hold position limit switch – field wired
- Over travel limit switch – wired into junction box
- Cable unwind limit switch – wired into junction box
- Extra heavy structural steel channel
- Manufactured to fit plant needs
- Two (2) special grooved spools prevent cable climbing and flattening
- Two (2) heavy duty steel cables for even lifting with eccentric loads
- Heavy duty steel bucket
- Steel rollers with graphite bearings never leave track
- One color, high grade machinery enamel
- Unlimited material conveying
Click below to see the Skip Hoist in action.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
For pricing on our products and services, please request a quote.