Providing high volume, high shear mixing, the DustMASTER twin shaft style mixing system achieves mix times of 60 to 90 seconds, with output capacities ranging from 4 to 6 cubic yards. Our Twin Shaft Mixer is designed with off-the-shelf components for ease of service and maintenance, featuring air purge shaft seals, a single drive motor, heavy duty cast steel mixing arms, abrasion resistant cast Ni-Hard lining and a hydraulic discharge door. Integrated safety features include a safety light, and warning horn. The mixing tank has a dry filling input capability of 16,000 to 24,000 lbs., or 164 to 245 ft³.
- Mixing tank is 5/16″ thick steel, all welded construction, vertical end walls are 3/4″ thick
- Drum liners are 3/4″ thick, 550 Brinell hardness, cast Ni-Hard
- Wall liners are 3/8″ thick, 225 Brinell hardness
- Cast iron arms, mixing blades and wall scrapers are cast Ni-Hard, 550 Brinell hardness
- Four (4) access doors are hinged at the top and sealed with rubber gaskets
- All access doors are equipped with cover down safety switches which stop the power to the mixer drive if opened while mixer is running
- There are two (2) water distribution manifolds inside the cover for even water distribution
- A single electric motor, connected to a set of sheaves, drive the solid steel shaft that connects the right-angle gear reducers to two (2) planetary drives delivering even power to each of the mixer shafts
- One (1) totally enclosed, fan cooled type (TEFC) motor. 460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz. Connected to gearbox with V-belt drive
- Two (2) 6″ square, counter rotating steel mixing shafts
- Each shaft is supported by two (2) outboard pillow block bearings and shafts are equipped with air purge seals to prevent mixing chamber leakage
- Inverted, roll gate pivots from the bottom and is supported by four (4), end mounted pillow block bearings, two (2) on each end, and is powered by two (2) hydraulic cylinders
- Door runs the entire length of the mixer and has a double, rubber seal, and limit switches
- Hydraulic power pack includes a 230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz motor, 5 GPM pump, double solenoid valve, pressure relief valve, 5 gallon reservoir, 10-micron filter, sight glass with thermometer, emergency hand pump with manual shut off valve for manual opening of the discharge door
- One color, high grade machinery enamel
- Five (5) year, limited warranty on the gear reducer.
|Model||TS 4.0||TS 6.0|
|Maximum dry filling|
or 164 cu. ft.
Whichever comes first
or 245 cu. ft.
|Mixer Motor||200 HP||250 HP|
Hydraulic Power Pack
|5 HP||5 HP|
|Mixer Shaft R.P.M.||24||24|
|Total # of mixing paddles||14||18|
|Total # of wall scraper blades||4||4|
|Mixer weight (Empty ) LBS.||28,500||32,500|
- Baghouse dust residue
- Bottom ash
- Calcium oxide
- Cupola dust
- CKD and alkaline bypass dust
- Heavy metals and iron oxides
- Fly ash
- Foundry sand
- Hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- Medical incinerator waste
- Municipal incinerator waste
- Low-grade nuclear waste
- Shot blast
- Economizer ash
- Waste to energy
- Soil remediation
Click below to see the Twin Shaft Mixer in action.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
For pricing on our products and services, please request a quote.